Thursday, April 3, 2014

Skinny Fiber Testimony - I've lost 70 lbs and LOTS of inches!!


Here's Jaime story:
Get more info on skinny fiber product here: http://cherryfiber.com/

"Did you know in 2010, I became deathly ill with a autoimmune disease called TTP? I was in the hospital for 31 days, was treated like a guinea pig and I was made to take prednisone at its highest dosage? I gained 60 lbs in 3 months!!!! I was depressed, sad and I wanted to give up!

I got back on track with eating right, walking and drinking more water but still did not get back down to the weight I was before my sickness. Being in a 2 year relationship, I also gained lovers weight and having a failed pregnancy I GAINED IT ALL BACK!! I was at wits end and begin to pray to God please help me find a way to lose this weight the healthy way!! 

Then, I came across Skinny Fiber, I was impressed!! It didn't take long for me to jump on the boat because I was so desperate. Having "flat feet" and being a stylist for 18 years, it took a toll on my body. I am I unable to do exercise at a high impact because of it. I felt like all odds were against me until I tried Skinny Fiber!! It changed my life! I've gotten back down to a comfortable size where I can continue to lose weight healthily and maintain it! 

I've lost 70 lbs and LOTS of inches!!"

Click here to see more testimonies and photos.

Join our FREE Weight Loss Support Group on Facebook. 
Recipes, Healthy Tips, Support and Encouragement. Motivation for the entire family. We have nearly 3,000 members and growing!!
Click on this link to join today>>  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ReachforWellness/

No comments:

Post a Comment