Saturday, April 12, 2014

Are You Hungry?

ARE YOU HUNGRY??

Waking up at a hotel, you wonder Am I hungry? They offer free continental breakfast. Well I'm not really hungry but passing up something free... hmm I'll just have a small cup of oatmeal. Oh wait, they have those waffle makers that make those great tasting waffles. Ok I guess I'll have one of those too. But was I hungry?

*************
Goodie day at work... Did you see that Ashley brought her famous cheesecake? Oh and wait.. Bill brought his meatballs. I'd better have a little so they don't feel bad. Now I probably won't be hungry for lunch with the girls. That's ok, I'll just have a drink. Unless they have they great lunch special. But am I hungry?

*************
Dinner time... glad I didn't have to cook since I am so tired from everything I ate today. What? You made my favorite loaded mac & cheese. Ok I'll just have a little then. Ok maybe a little more since it's so yummy. But Am I Hungry?

*************
Most of the time, we are not hungry. We eat for many reasons with the exception of being HUNGRY. So how do we change this? We must focus on our reasons instead of habits. Pay attention to when and why you eat something. Stop and think before you put something in your mouth. Many times a large glass of water will do.  And think to yourself. .. AM I HUNGRY? If your not really hungry then pass it up.

Skinny Fiber helps to reduce cravings and appetite, go here to learn more about this product:  http://Get3ForFree.com
Be sure to ask about the discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment