Thursday, April 3, 2014

Skinny Fiber Testimony - I have lost 14 lbs and 21 inches


Here's Lucy's story:
Get more info on skinny fiber product here: http://cherryfiber.com/

"This is my Skinny Fiber journey! The photo on the left is at a party on July 14, 2013. I actually thought I looked good at 159 lbs! 

I started taking Skinny Fiber in mid August and lost 5 lbs, but I was not consistent. Then I stopped taking it right before Thanksgiving so I could eat all I wanted over the holidays! So my New Year's resolution was to lose 30 lbs. 

January 21 was the first day of my Skinny Fiber commitment. I have lost 14 lbs and 21 inches since then. The photo on the right was taken on my 56th birthday - March 6th 2014 - at 140 lbs. I feel like a 25-yr-old, same stamina, same optimism, same confidence!! I am a work in progress but I love what I have accomplished so far! Thank you Skinny Fiber!!"

Click here to see more testimonies and photos.

Join our FREE Skinny Fiber Weight Loss Support Group on Facebook. 
Recipes, Healthy Tips, Support and Encouragement. Motivation for the entire family. We have nearly 3,000 members and growing!!  Click on this link to join today>>  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ReachforWellness/

No comments:

Post a Comment